An expert tour Operator specialising in Tours in Scotland, inc. Aberdeenshire & Moray, to enjoy the beauty of the wonderful Scottish countryside, scenic castle locations and wonderful whisky distilleries.
On our tours, we can show you many Scottish places of interest such as:
- Castle tours of Aberdeenshire
- Whisky tours of Moray
- Scenic minibus tours of Scotland and the Scottish countryside
- Tours of both Scottish rivers and coastal regions of Scotland and Aberdeenshire
- Visit the historical standing stones and circles of Scotland
- Scenic Scottish walled gardens tours
- Expeditions of historical / ancient Scottish monuments
- Coach tours of Scottish cathedrals
- Tours of places of Scottish historical interest
- Tour Scotland and it’s scenic highlands
- Tours of Aberdeenshire, Moray and the scenic Scottish highlands
Duncan’s Tours of Scotland offers you a flexible, personalised or customised Tour of Scotland with your personal individual choice of places to visit coming first.We try to avoid rigid inflexible Tours with deadline times….so you are not running to catch the bus.You can choose to spend more of your time outside the tour minibus seeing the places of you choose more closely or you can stay inside the minibus most of the time admiring the views or places of interest such as castles ,Whisky distilleries , Standing stones etc…. or even walking on the beach or in the mountains or taking a boat trip too .We will give you a general running commentary about Scotland…… while you relax and take in the scenery.We will choose a good place to take lunch or dinner or just a short tea or coffee break in a nice spot .
Duncan Stuart Barker’s reproduction Oil painting of a Thatched Blackhouse in front of Ben Loyal Mountain at Tongue Sutherland in North West Scotland is now for sale at £12.00 per copy inclusive of p&p.
Please email to order your print with your payment and full name and address allowing time for delivery by post to you.
In order to give you a flavour of our Scottish tours, we have produced a video DVD of the North West Highlands of Scotland. Listen to the relaxing music as you watch the glorious Scottish highlands and islands scenery.
Please click on the map of Scotland to view a shortened sample of the video and get a feel of what these Scottish tour operators have to offer.
Copies of the 30 minutes virtual tour may be obtained from us for £12 inclusive of p&p. Available in PAL (UK) and NTSC (USA) formats.