Duncan’s Tours Scotland….Example Longer Tours of several days or a week or two. CENTRAL BELT HIGHLAND AND GRAMPIAN REGION
- Edinburgh-Roslyn Chapel-Falkirk Wheel canal-Stirling Castle-Wallace Monument-Blair Drummond Safari Park-Loch Earn-Loch Tay-Killin-Falls of Dochart-Ben Lawyers-Glen Lyon-The Trossachs-Loch Lomond, Inverary Castle and Loch Fyne : One or two days.
- Loch Awe-Ben Cruachan-Bridge of Orchy -Glencoe-Ballachulish – Loch Leven-Loch Linnhe-Appin – Sealife centre-Oban : One day.
- Isle of Mull… cross the sound of Mull on a ferry to see Ben More Iona..cave ,Tobermory and Calgary : Two days.
- Fort William-Ben Nevis-Spean Bridge-Glen Finnan and Railway viaduct that was seen in the first Harry Potter film – Mallaig-Ferry to Isle of Skye-The Cullins-Portree-Staffin-The kilted cliff- Clan Flora MacDonald – Agricultural farm museum..black thatched houses-Dunvegan Castle: Two to four days
- Kyle of Lochalsh bridge to Skye –Plockton-Loch Carron-Applecross-Loch Torridon-Sheildaig-Inveralligan-Lower Diabaig-Loch Maree and Gairloch- Inverewe Gardens-Poolewe-Loch Broom –Ullapool : Two to three days
- Lochinver-Stoer-Kylestrome Bridge-Unapool and Cape Wrath-Durness Smoo’s cave and Kyle of Tongue and Ben Hope : Two days
- Doonray -Thurso and Castle of Mey the Queen mother’s home-Scrabster port at Thurso ferry crossing to Stromness in the Orkney Isles to see historical sites of interest such as Maes Howe – Ring of Brodgar stone circle -Kirkwall Cathedral and wireless museum-Broch- Scapa Flow – Churchill barriers and the Italian POW Chapel : Three to 4 days
- John ‘O‘Groats far northerly part of the Scottish mainland-Wick-Golspie..Dunrobin Castle-Dornoch Cathedral and Glenmorangie Distillery-The Black Isle-Inverness-Loch Ness the great Glen or Caledonian canal-Drumnadrochit and Fort Augustus for Boat Trips on the Loch – Invergarry : Two to three days
- Spean Bridge- Loch Laggan and its private castle (BBC Sunday serial called Monarch of the Glen starring Susan Hampshire ) –Newtonmore-Kingussie-Dalwhinnie distillery-Aviemore- Loch Morlich- Cairngorms-Ski – ing -Reindeer- Husky dogs-Clay pigeon shooting- Mountain biking –fishing-walking-climbing-camping –canoeing lots of Bed and Breakfastsand guest houses in this area also the Strathspey steam railway to Boat of Garten and and kincraig safari park : Two to three days
- Carrbridge..Landmark centre and Heather centre-Grantown-on –Spey – Tomintoul-Tarland – Queen’s View @Aberdeenshire-Balmoral and Braemar-Blairgowrie-Pitlochry-Blair Athol-Blairs Castle-Dunkeld on the Tay- Loch Tummel..Perthshire’s ..Queen’s View@Perthshire Perth and Dundee cities- Fife..St Andrews and Crail-Edinburgh : Two to three days